Monday 28 April 2014

28/04/2014

MEGS

BLOGGERS GUIDE TO SAVVY SALE SHOPPING

One of my absolute favourite places to shop online is Urban Outfitters. Now I don’t know about you, but whenever I think of UO, I think of the hefty price tag that comes with it. It’s certainly not the cheapest place to shop and although it’s filled to the brim with beautiful garments, it’s a rarity I will buy from them on the regular – my bank balance just can’t take it!

But it’s a whole different ball game if they’ve got a sale on...Every season I will stop by their website, just to check out what gems have fallen in to their clearance section. They may cost a pretty penny full price, but by golly do they host the best sale around. It pips the likes of Topshop, Zara and Miss Selfridge to the post and makes for one happy shopper. I’ve been doing it for years and am yet to buy one item of theirs at full price – pretty impressive, non? If you get in their sharpish, they’ll always have a good selection of sizes too.

I’ve mentioned it a few times on Twitter and the main response given is ‘Oh, I never thought to look at their sale before!’, I think it’s just one that slips under the radar, but it’s certainly not one to be sniffed at.

I found myself perusing the website this weekend and have picked out a few of my favourite items for you – to demonstrate just how affordable they can be!





1. Cheap Monday Poly Rinsed Jeans in Navy - £30 (was £49)
2. Leather Chain Strap Backpack - £30 (was £85)
3. Cooperative Lace Collar Insert Tee in White - £30 (was £42)
4. Pins & Needles Lace Button Down Top - £20 (was £30)
5. Vagabond Dioon Textile Buckle Boots in White - £30 (was £75)
6. Cooperative Textured Pull-On Skirt in Daisy Print - £15 (was £30)

What do you think? Impressed?

Megs
xxx

Follow us with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment