Wednesday 30 April 2014

30/04/2014

GROUP POST

3 BEAUTY MUST-HAVES



When it comes to beauty they're three items that I just CAN NOT live without! and that is my eyeliner, lipstick and a good old dose of concealer.

My eyeliner really is my safety blanket, the only piece of make up that I just cannot leave the house without wearing! My eye liner of choice is the MAC Liquid Last Eye Liner in shade Point Black. It's a teeny tiny little eye liner with a very fine applicator brush, so perhaps not so good if you have a case of the shakes, but after many years of eye liner training, I like to think i've become a bit of a flick master! It's in the blackest of colours and I can always count on it to last all day, a definite must have in all your make up bags if you ask me!

Another item I am rarely seen without is my red lips, usually again by MAC in shade Ruby Woo. A fabulously matte formula and once again something I can count on to last for several hours. It's a beautiful matte formula and oh sosos bright, the kind of lipstick that attracts a number of compliments from different people throughout the day. A must if you're a bright lip kinda gal like me.

And finally, a rather boring one, but a nifty little bargainous thang, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, the holy grail of all concealers, sweet niblets it's good. It comes in a variety of shades so it caters for every girl out there and it covers absolutely everything like a pro! Dark circles, Check, redness, check, spots & blemishes, DOUBLE CHECK! It is a super duper item and is ridiculously affordable, so I couldn't recommend it any more!

Where to find these products...

MAC Cosmetics UK | Liquidlast Liner

Mac Cosmetics UK | Lipstick in shade Ruby Woo

Collection Cosmentics | Lasting Perfection Concealer





My three beaty-must haves are products I use on a daily basis for my make-up routine. I never skip using them so they've become all round favourite items. In the video I talk about the items one by one and the reasons as to why I love them! If you enjoyed this video then make sure to check out my others and make sure to like/subscribe. We would also love to hear what your beauty must-haves are so leave a comment on the video!

Products mentioned...

BB Cream Matte
Real Techniques brush set
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara




Having an oily complexion means it’s imperative that my skincare routine combats it in the best possible way! My 3 top beauty products I couldn’t live without are... PRIORI AHA Gentle Facial Cleanser: This milky, cream based cleanser is the perfect second cleanse – containing anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties it helps to soothe and heal the skin whilst cleaning, exfoliating and hydrating. It’s suitable for all skin types and since using it twice a day, every day for 6 months, my skin is soft, radiant and most importantly oil free: all day, every day.

LUSH Tea Tree Water: Now spring has sprung, this little beauty will be sitting pretty in my bathroom until winter rears it’s ugly head again. When the weather is slightly warm in the UK, my complexion goes mental – but with just a spritz of this in the morning after cleansing my skin is left refreshed and dry as a bone (in the best possible way). It’s antifungal and antibacterial which means it helps fight bacteria that causes breakouts and is perfect on an evening to help remove those last traces of makeup.

Antipodes Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum: Although my skin is oily, it still needs hydrating every week or two. This is my holy grail serum, containing over 19 amino acids it works it’s magic to replenish the damage from the day. It’s freshens and brightens your complexion, and every time I use it I wake up the next day and my skin is literally glowing. Beauty in a bottle right thurr ladies.





Thanks for reading! Let us know what your beauty favourites are by giving us a tweet @whowearswhatt or comment bellow!

Follow us with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment