Monday 21 April 2014

21/04/2014

CHLOE

EASTER OOTD FEATURING WAY TOO MUCH BLACK

Happy Easter everybody! I hope you all stuffed yourself silly with chocolate, I know I did...
Easter reminds me of pastel colours, floral patterns and floaty dresses. Now I would opt for any of the three if I wasn't so comfortable in black. I see all of these stylish girls rocking some serious pastel frocks and I don't feel like I can pull it off half as well as them! I do love the colours of spring, the mint greens and the baby pinks, but I always seem to find myself stuck in the rut of winter colours like black, a very dark grey and navy... So, this is what I wore this Easter. I don't think it helped that the weather still isn't that great, It's still cold out so I definitely wont be baring my legs in a pretty summer dress anytime soon. Maybe some of these girls in their hot pants and crop tops should wait a little while longer till the temperature actually reaches a warm degree...



Sweater - Hoodboyz
Shirt - Newlook
Trousers - H&M
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Sunglasses - River Island


When it does get warmer you will see me in a lovely summer dress I'm sure, but for now I'll stay wearing black, black and more black. That's totally acceptable, right?...

CHLOE
X

Follow us with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment