Monday 14 April 2014

14/04/2014

SARAH

STYLE CRUSH: EMMA WATSON

Happy Monday! I’m Sarah, I write at www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk, and today I’m sharing my love for ultimate fashion babe Emma Watson. Gone are the days of frizzy hair and Hogwarts robes, these days the young actress is far more likely to be seen the likes of Dior and Saint Laurent. Recently she’s been attending premieres all over the world for her new film “Noah”, but it’s her show-stopping outfits that have been making the headlines.



The best thing about Emma’s red carpet style is that she’s not afraid to take risks. Remember that red Dior dress-over-trousers look she donned at the Golden Globes? I seem to recall comments such as “glorified hospital gown” and “over-sized apron”, but I for one loved the daring look. And as for that stunning white Ralph Lauren number, need I say more?



We all saw and loved Angelina Jolie in her sexy Saint Laurent suit recently, but Angelina’s not the only one that can pull off the androgynous look! I’m pretty sure Emma broke the internet the day she stepped out in her classy black Saint Laurent ensemble. This girl knows how to rock a trouser, not to mention a pointy black stiletto!



And last, but not least, let’s talk about Emma’s off duty style. She is oh so effortlessly chic, and sure looks good in a trench coat - as you would expect, having once been the face of Burberry. Although her Harry Potter days are well and truly behind her, I like to think her preppy brogues and pleated skirts are a little nod to Hermione Granger!

I hope you enjoyed my first post here on WHOWEARSWHAT! If you liked what you read, be sure to head over to my own little space on the internet, and keep your eyes peeled for my next installment right here in a few weeks’ time.

Sarah…x

Follow us with Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I loved Emma's dress-over-trousers combo - she looked amazing! x

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete