Monday 12 May 2014

12/05/2014

KATE

SKULLDUGGERY CLOTHING



I launched Skullduggery Clothing in early 2012 selling handmade t-shirts and the odd bit of jewellery. I didn’t show it much love, I used the money I made for petrol and going out at the weekends. I wish I had saved it and spent it on improving the website rather than pissing it up the wall but hey ho, its much better now and I’m very pleased with the outcome.

Skullduggery Clothing has evolved from crappy iron ons and hacked off sleeves to a shop full of hand picked treasures and one of a kind pieces ranging from Vintage clothing, beautiful Jewellery and quirky items for the home. I’d love it if you could take a look and maybe spread the word, it would make me a very happy bunny. If not then just let me know your favorite item, any feedback is good feedback, Enjoy.



Kate. x

Follow us with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment