Tuesday 1 April 2014

01/04/2014

WELCOME TO WHOWEARSWHAT!

Welcome to WHOWEARSWHAT, a blog in which a group of fashion, lifestyle and beauty bloggers post about our current loves, OOTD's, must-haves and tones more on one platform. This idea came into my head when I was endlessly scrolling through some of my favorite blogs for hours on end, catching up and getting some inspiration. I then thought how good it would be if I could go to one website and get my fashion fix all in one place, from some of my favorite fashion bloggers... And voila! WHOWEARSWHAT was born! I got together a group of bloggers who I LOVE to read on a daily basis and got them on board to join the site.

We're excited to work together, and to start sharing our love for fashion with you all. So, let me introduce you to the team. Just simply click their photos and it'll take you to their 'About Me' profiles, OR, click on their blog banners and it'll take you to their own personal blogs!






 
 



 

















What to expect from WHOWEARSWHAT...

As well as us posting weekly, we will also be holding quest blogger competitions once a month so that some of you can have the chance for your blog to be featured! Information about this will be posted up soon so keep your eyes peeled. We also want to try new things and post about more than just fashion, because we have other loves than just clothes, surprising I know! So, expect other bits and bobs along the way such as music we're loving, lifestyle posts, and anything else that takes our interest.

We hope you all love this idea and are looking forward to the blog to get up and running. We have Instagram and Twitter so come find us to keep up to date on latest posts, competitions and a chance to comunicate with us! Find us on Instagram by searching @whowearswhatt and on Twitter by clicking HERE. We're also on Bloglovin' so follow us through there too!

3 comments:

  1. So excited about this, can't wait to get posting! Well done for kick starting the whole thing Chloe, you little star xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for being a part of it lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea, I can't wait for the first entry.

    ReplyDelete